Beyond Barriers: When Your Success Depends on Getting Out of Your Own Way
Welcome to the Tuesdays with Coach Mo podcast! Today on the show I am joined by author, speaker and coach Bryan Falchuk.
Building on his experience as a successful C Level executive, Bryan leverages his skills as a Certified Behavior Change Specialist to help change lives.
In today's episode Beyond Barriers: When your success Depends on Getting out of Your Own Way, Bryan and I discuss:
- the ugly and painful truth of self-discovery
- What makes answering this ONE powerful question so very difficult
- How your view of other people may distort your view of yourself
- And, finally, what I like to call the 'danger zone' as that time when High Achievers with executive ambitions find themselves on the verge of derailing their career because of one failed event
As he referenced during our discussion, Brian is a 3X best-selling author including his books Do A Day and The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better relationships which leads me to this week’s segment.
Coach Mo knows (A tip, a coaching question, and a bit of inspiration)
This week is to connect with Bryan on all social media outlets @bryanfalchuk (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
1. Be sure to see the shownotes for today’s episode at TuesdayswithCoachmo.com/podcast. There you will find a link to connect with Bryan or visit his website at Bryanfalchuk.com
2. Grab a copy of his latest book The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better relationships
3. Enroll in his Do A Day Master class if you're ready to build a life free of the pain of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow . This four-part course features videos and exercises based on his best-selling book Do A Day
Describe in one sentence something you want in your life.
Read that sentence aloud to yourself and then answer these questions.
When you achieve this what will you be hearing?
When you achieve this what will you be seeing?
When you achieve this how will you feel?
Please send me your responses to this week's coaching question by sending me a message at Tuesdays with Coach Mo on Instagram
To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson